Give the Gift of Montpelier
When the holiday season begins, we are always looking for great local gifts for all the loved ones on our shopping list. Historical sites and homes like James Madison’s Montpelier are great places to look for items that showcase and exemplify our rich and unique area. Here are some of our favorites from the Montpelier Shop.
For the Kitchen
- Assorted Mugs from Montpelier: $6.99–$12.99
- Half-pound of Montpelier Coffee, Roasted and Blended by Shenandoah Joe Coffee Roasters: $8.99
- Virginia-made Jams, Jellies, Preserves and Marmalade: $5.99–$8.99
- “Taste of Country Cooking” by Edna Lewis from Orange County, Virginia: $24.99 for Hardcover Edition
- Hand-blown Glass Items from Blenko Glass Company: $45–$105
For the Closet
- Limited-edition Silk Scarves by Nina J. Design Studios: $40–$55
For the Living Room
- Assorted Seasonal Snow Globes by Cool Snow Globes: $50–$54
Photos courtesy of James Madison’s Montpelier
Wine & Country celebrates elevated living in the heart of Virginia Wine Country. Charlottesville Wine & Country Living, a semi-annual magazine of Life & Style in Jefferson’s Virginia, and Charlottesville Wine & Country Weddings, an art book celebrating elegant country weddings in Jefferson’s Virginia, are accompanied by the Charlottesville Wine & Country Shop in Ivy, VA, a beautiful lifestyle boutique featuring over 40 Virginia artisans with everything from tailgating essentials and Dubarry attire to locally made foods, award-winning Monticello AVA wines as well as craft beverages for your next event. Wine & Country Experiences are now also available and include exclusive tours and hands-on classes with leading professionals in the local farm-to-table and vineyard scenes.