Gifts for Her & Him from Verdigris
With all the great stores in Charlottesville, it’s easy to shop local this holiday season. Get a little CHO•ho style with Verdigris Clothier on the Downtown Mall and our gift guides, just for you. Whether you need a present for that trendy sister or some new duds for your dapper hubby, give them something unique and support local! This week, we’ve made it easy with Gifts for Her and Him!
- Back-Zipper Lace Sweater by Elan
- Tied & True Mini Bow Necklace in Sterling Silver by Dogeared
- Earring Cuffs with Staggered Pearls by Marcia Moran
- Black Bag by Tosca
- Faux Fur Fingerless Gloves in Desert Sand and Charcoal by Pandemonium Millinery
- Cuffed Brown Faux Chinchilla Fur Pillbox Hat by Pandemonium Millinery
- Round Stud Earrings by Hadas Shaham
- Diamond Textured Navy Shirt by Stone Rose
- Checkered Orange and Navy Shirt by Stone Rose
- Quilted Twill Grey Shirt by Stone Rose
- Diamond Textured Black Shirt by Stone Rose
- Wallet by Alfred Statler
- Dryden Belt by Brave
- Men’s Gift Set by Stone Rose
Join us for a Pop-Up at Verdigris Clothier’s Friends and Family Sale on Saturday, December 19 from noon-4pm. Some of our staff will be there for a meet and greet from 2-4pm. From now until Christmas, our inaugural publication is Buy One Gift One Free! Swing by to pick up your copies and shop our gift guide in person!
Wine & Country celebrates elevated living in the heart of Virginia Wine Country. Charlottesville Wine & Country Living, a semi-annual magazine of Life & Style in Jefferson’s Virginia, and Charlottesville Wine & Country Weddings, an art book celebrating elegant country weddings in Jefferson’s Virginia, are accompanied by the Charlottesville Wine & Country Shop in Ivy, VA, a beautiful lifestyle boutique featuring over 40 Virginia artisans with everything from tailgating essentials and Dubarry attire to locally made foods, award-winning Monticello AVA wines as well as craft beverages for your next event. Wine & Country Experiences are now also available and include exclusive tours and hands-on classes with leading professionals in the local farm-to-table and vineyard scenes.