Fathers Day CHO•ho Gift Guide
To help remind Dad he’s one-of-a-kind this Father’s Day, pick him up something local and unique. Whether you plan to spend the holiday golfing, fishing or visiting one of our beautiful local wineries or craft breweries together, these gifts are sure to be the icing on the cake.
For the best of local events and happenings visit the Charlottesville Welcome Book .
- Stone Rose blue textured knit long-sleeve shirt from Verdigris | $125
- Artisan-made wine bottle opener by Grandpa Gene, available at Horton Vineyards | $52
- Handmade custom leather flask by Daniel Foytik of RSVPHandcrafted | $31.99
- Handmade Ashley Bag from Pinnell Custom Leather | $1,800
- The Chesapeake White Stone Oyster Shucker from Monolith Studio | $125 each
- Lindberg 6537 Frame from Primary Eyecare | $539
- Tissot Quickster Chronograph Quartz Watch from Schwarzschild Keller & George | $495
- Artisan-made Large Hoof Pick Belt from Wiley Brothers | $185
- Locally-made Monroe Cufflinks from Ledbury | $165
From Ivy Publications, publishers of Charlottesville Wine & Country Living, a semi-annual magazine of Life & Style in Jefferson’s Virginia; Charlottesville Wine & Country Weddings, an art book celebrating elegant country weddings in Jefferson’s Virginia; CharlottesvilleFamil
At Ivy Publications, we’re inspired by the belief that by utilizing technology, working efficiently and attending to quality, we create publications that honor the reader and build a real connection with our local businesses. This belief has led to prosperous and long-standing relationships with our clients, who entrust us with their advertising and have enjoyed great success utilizing our niche publications to effectively reach their target markets since 1998.