Fathers Day CHO•ho Gift Guide
To help remind Dad he’s one-of-a-kind this Father’s Day, pick him up something local and unique. Whether you plan to spend the holiday golfing, fishing or visiting one of our beautiful local wineries or craft breweries together, these gifts are sure to be the icing on the cake.
For the best of local events and happenings visit the Charlottesville Welcome Book .
- Stone Rose blue textured knit long-sleeve shirt from Verdigris | $125
- Artisan-made wine bottle opener by Grandpa Gene, available at Horton Vineyards | $52
- Handmade custom leather flask by Daniel Foytik of RSVPHandcrafted | $31.99
- Handmade Ashley Bag from Pinnell Custom Leather | $1,800
- The Chesapeake White Stone Oyster Shucker from Monolith Studio | $125 each
- Lindberg 6537 Frame from Primary Eyecare | $539
- Tissot Quickster Chronograph Quartz Watch from Schwarzschild Keller & George | $495
- Artisan-made Large Hoof Pick Belt from Wiley Brothers | $185
- Locally-made Monroe Cufflinks from Ledbury | $165
Wine & Country celebrates elevated living in the heart of Virginia Wine Country. Charlottesville Wine & Country Living, a semi-annual magazine of Life & Style in Jefferson’s Virginia, and Charlottesville Wine & Country Weddings, an art book celebrating elegant country weddings in Jefferson’s Virginia, are accompanied by the Charlottesville Wine & Country Shop in Ivy, VA, a beautiful lifestyle boutique featuring over 40 Virginia artisans with everything from tailgating essentials and Dubarry attire to locally made foods, award-winning Monticello AVA wines as well as craft beverages for your next event. Wine & Country Experiences are now also available and include exclusive tours and hands-on classes with leading professionals in the local farm-to-table and vineyard scenes.