5 Sparkly Ways to Celebrate the Mom or Grad in Your Life This Season
With Mother’s Day and college graduations right around the corner, many of us are looking for perfect gifts. When it comes to gift giving for those special moments, jewelry is always a staple. So, we paired up with the team at Schwarzschild Keller & George Jewelers for some sparkly gift ideas that can be treasured for years to come.
1. Lagos sterling silver “Luna” 8mm pearl stud earrings. $250 | Pearls are a traditional coming-of-age jewelry, making them a great gift for a new college or high school graduate. Pearls are also a beloved customary Mother’s Day gift. These earrings would be a lovely choice for a mom to receive from her infant for celebrating her first Mother’s Day.
2. Monica Rich Kosann sterling silver global compass charm necklace with moonstone cabochons and blue sapphires on a 30” chain. $495 | This necklace is fitting for the student with plans to travel and see the world after graduation, or to show a mother how much you love her, no matter the geographical distance between her and her child(ren).
3. Roberto Coin 18K white gold 3-station diamond necklace featuring three full-cut eyelet-set diamonds weighing approximately 0.14 total carats. $780 | Another traditional gift idea, diamond jewelry is a special and treasured way to commemorate a milestone or celebrate the unwavering love and devotion of a mom.
4. Lagos sterling silver “Maya” turquoise station necklace with caviar beading, 36” in length. $795 | Considered to be a healing stone, the gift of turquoise is not only beautiful but also meaningful for any woman in your life.
5. Monica Rich Kosann 18K yellow gold slim round Locket on a 17″ delicate chain. $1,385 | This beautiful keepsake would be particularly touching for a mother with the inclusion of two photos of her family. It could also be a heartwarming way to keep her family close to her heart for the student who is moving away from her family after graduation.
Wine & Country celebrates elevated living in the heart of Virginia Wine Country. Charlottesville Wine & Country Living, a semi-annual magazine of Life & Style in Jefferson’s Virginia, and Charlottesville Wine & Country Weddings, an art book celebrating elegant country weddings in Jefferson’s Virginia, are accompanied by the Charlottesville Wine & Country Shop in Ivy, VA, a beautiful lifestyle boutique featuring over 40 Virginia artisans with everything from tailgating essentials and Dubarry attire to locally made foods, award-winning Monticello AVA wines as well as craft beverages for your next event. Wine & Country Experiences are now also available and include exclusive tours and hands-on classes with leading professionals in the local farm-to-table and vineyard scenes.